A new year - 2015
So far this year we have...
- Organised our recycling bins so that the whole school is involved with the correct disposal of their waste.
- Waste Free Wednesdays to encourage children to bring in lunches with no litter. We also inspire those that still bring plastic in their lunches.
- Created 2 different groups, one group are the gardeners and the other is our advertising and marketing group.
- Focused on Sea week Term 1 and Turtle Day for Term 2.
- Our own class lessons using arts and crafts to help children make better decisions.
- Created posters, slide shows and plays that we hope inspire change.
- Planted our Winter crops and hope to start selling the crops at the end of the term.
- Run mini games during lunch times, that have messages behind them.